Friday, September 23, 2011

Honeymoon!

Of course after getting married comes the honeymoon. Thanks to Davids parents we spent our first night at the Little America it was really great. The next day we drove to Las Vegas and spent the night there. The following  and next few days we spent at the happiest place on earth! Disneyland!!! It was so much fun! We were able to ride every one of our favorite rides except Splash Mountain, which both of us were kind of sad about. While in Anaheim we were also able to go to an Angels game. It was my first MLB game. It was quite the experience, although baseball isn't really my thing it was a lot of fun!  Overall our honeymoon was so great! I wish we could go back! Although our drive home was super dooper long it was great coming home to my parents basement stashed full of presents all for us! It was the best! We had an opening party with our parents the next night. we got spoiled! We got so many awesome presents, gift cards and cash! It was a great having all this stuff to help us start out.
When we got home from our honeymoon, we stayed at my parents for a week so we could get all packed and ready to move to our basement apartment! At first I wasn't too excited about where we were living, but once I was able to decorate it turned out to be a wonderful place to live. You can ask David about how much fun I had picking things out for our place. It looks so good now I want to invite people over to come see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment