So when David and I got married, I decided I was going to start a blog. Sadly after two posts I never posted again. So today I told myself, this time, I'm actually going to keep up on the blog. I wanted something eventful for my first post and decided to wait for something exciting to happen. I jinxed myself and a couple hours later something eventful happened.
Here's the story-
So I decided to be a cute wife and make pumpkin chocolate chips muffins for my hubby. Instead of turning on the oven I accidentally turned on the stove. My cookbook was sitting on the stove (I am sure you can imagine what happened) I walked in the kitchen and there was smoke everywhere and bunt plastic stuck to the oven. The house smelt horrible and lets just say burnt plastic is not the easiest thing to clean up. But after this eventful experience I was able enjoy the season of fall by making some fabulous pumpkin muffins and decorating my house for halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment